Collabera Quality Analyst in Grovetown, Georgia
Coordinates and supports the application of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) at the unit level for new product development and product upgrade programs. This position will document and track design and quality related issues to closure throughout the project. This documentation will include creation of Non Conformance issues in an online system. In addition, a candidate needs to have SAP skills and knowledge of inventory management. This position will support management of non-production physical inventory in SAP.
• Facilitates the application of Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Phase Reviews for levels 1 - 6 and 5 star process at the unit level to ensure that project goals are met.
• Assists Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) teams, providing administrative support, compiling information, analyzing reports, making summaries and preparing material to be used in presentations.
• Contacts other units to obtain data and assist team members with data gathering and research for Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) documentation.
Maintains unit Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) documentation, tracks cost reduction projects and repares summary reports in order to ensure project objectives are met.
• Responsible for site security administration and structure of required program documentation on the server.
Provides continuing education and training on Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) tools to users of engineering processes and systems through formal classroom settings and one-on-one coaching.
• Assists in the understanding and application of established engineering policies and procedures; adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
• Schedules and facilitates meetings related to the program.
• Create and manage Non-Conforming Corrective Actions in an online database
• Assist in the understanding and application of established quality and inventory policies and procedures; adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
• Schedules and facilitates meetings related to these tasks.
• Manage non-production part inventory and requests in SAP for builds of non-production vehicles
• Ideally looking for candidates with Mechanical Engineering Degree, QA Issues Tracking
• Warehouse inventory management experience
• SAP experience
• Excel including formula creation, data analysis including Pivot Tables and Macro use
• Program management experience