Summit Technologies, Inc. SharePoint / Web Developer in Ft. Gordon, Georgia
Description: Summit Technologies, Inc. has an available position for a SharePoint / Web Developer. This position is located in Ft. Gordon, GA. This is a government contract and requires a U.S. Citizenship with an active Secret Clearance (with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance). Position Description: In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing SharePoint / Web applications around the core concepts of business automation, workflow and process improvement, system/application integration, collaboration, knowledge and content management.
- Define business workflow and technical requirements, design/develop/deploy custom solutions and provide administration and technical support as directed.
- Perform web design, system analysis, and programming activities on application software to ensure that customer technology needs are met.
- Lead or participate in specification gathering with the customer(s) to ensure that design concepts are transferred into application development successfully.
- Create and develop customized dashboard utilizing various visualization tools.
- Design and develop customized reports using business intelligence toolsets.
- Provide assistance in the evaluation and migration of COTS products
- Must be able to translate existing business processes into SharePoint solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of software development and experience in the IT field.
- Demonstrated work experience with SharePoint / Web based application development.
- Experience in developing customized dashboards & reports using Business Intelligence tools preferred.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, VBA, and InfoPath.
- Knowledge Management environment experience a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (equivalent work experience may be substituted)
- Active DoD Secret (with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance).
When applying, we need the following:
1) Latest resume with dates of employment included 2) Compensation requirements (salary or hourly) 3) Availability to interview (i.e. Friday before 11 AM EST) 4) Best way to get in touch with you (email address and mobile phone number) 5) Reason you are seeking new employment 6) Professional references
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Summit is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are due to specific requirements of the U.S. government and non-negotiable.
Job Title: SharePoint / Web Developer
Location: Ft. Gordon, GA - On Site/Base
Work Status: U.S. Citizen Positions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are due to specific requirements of the U.S. government.
Clearance: DoD Secret
Shift: Standard Business Hours