LGS Innovations Passive Geolocation Operator in Augusta, Georgia
* Location:* Augusta, GA
* Travel Requirements: * Travel to other Axios Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Axios, a wholly owned subsidiary of LGS Innovations, is seeking a* * Passive Geolocation Operator to work at our Augusta, GA location.*
* In this position you will:* Under general supervision execute operational support and tasks involving collection, processing, and geolocation of information via passive means, reporting results in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
Axios, a wholly owned subsidiary of LGS Innovations, is dedicated to protecting America from harm by supporting the missions of the Department of Defense and its Intelligence Community partners. With a highly educated and experienced team, Axios designs, develops, delivers, and operates leading-edge processing solutions and products in the fields of communications, digital signal processing, software, network engineering, system engineering, and system integration. Axios puts a strong emphasis on innovation, agility, honesty, trustworthiness, and teamwork, and offers mission-focused technological innovation to address critical needs in the areas of RF communications, mission operations, frameworks and open processing architectures, software defined radio, and tactical programs.
Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, Axios provides mission-focused support across several U.S. and overseas locations. We provide our employees with competitive compensation packages and a full range of benefits, including vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and paid parental leave.
* Roles and Responsibilities:*
- Assist and maintain collection and processing paths for search and data collection activities
- Use passive geolocation tools/systems for geolocation processing
- Use various provided tools and databases to report or log results
- Provide first instance troubleshooting of collection/geolocation systems anomalies and identify anomalies requiring further support for problem investigation and mitigation
- Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
- Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S; policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
* Basic Qualifications:*
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 2-4 years of related experience or a combination of education and related experience.
- Hands-on collection or geolocation experience and/or any training or experience involving multi-aperture systems
- Knowledge of collection systems and procedures within the military community
- Experience with real-time processing of wireless communications devices and/or experience with Time/Frequency difference of arrival geolocation operations and/or experience with multi-aperture direction finding is a plus
- Signal analysis training may substitute for other types of experience above
- At least 2 years of operational experience within the past 5 years
- Relevant linguistic ability and experience and/or target analysis experience may substitute for other types of experience above/is a plus
- Experience using mapping tools and conducting data pulls is desirable
- * TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph, active clearance*
- Geolocation Qualification Course from our clients is a plus
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification from our clients a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
For a listing of all LGS Innovations and Axios open positions, please visit our website at http://www.lgsinnovations.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Location: Augusta, GA
# of openings: 1
JOB TITLE: Passive Geolocation Operator