Anglin Consulting Group General Clerk III in Augusta, Georgia
Anglin Consulting Group is seeking a *General Clerk III*. **
Anglin Consulting Group is a fast-growing professional service firm that partners with private organizations and government agencies. We help our clients augment their existing in-house capabilities and deliver expert counsel to keep them efficient and relevant in today’s dynamic marketplace. Our team delivers flexible support programs designed to drive measurable results in a broad range of areas. These include business operations, IT services, program management, finance operations, logistics and acquisition, and custodial services. Based in Washington, DC, Anglin Consulting Group is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned and service-disabled-owned small business. A career at Anglin Consulting means you’re able to put your expertise, credentials, and talents to great use within prominent public and private establishments while also enjoying the excitement in working with a variety of organizations simultaneously. Contribute independently and collaboratively alongside our amazing team of doers and thinkers. At Anglin, we’re continually striving to take client organizations one step further. Anglin Consulting is small enough to offer a family atmosphere yet large enough to deliver a highly competitive compensation package. We hire and retain the best in the industry, offering exceptional benefits that protect the well-being of our employees, their spouses and domestic partners, and their families.
Key Role: Anglin Consulting Group has an opening for a General Clerk III. The General Clerk III will perform administrative duties, which consists of collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data for planning and reporting purposes. Other duties include:
- Preparing reports and surveys required by regulations or as requested by higher authority. Complies with applicable ACS regulations and accreditation Standards and Management Report.
- Developing and implementing marketing and command information plan.
- Documenting , i.e., manpower, supplies, equipment, etc., and provides budget input to the Manager.
- Designing, coordinating, and collecting specified risk factor data from participating agencies each month.
- Validating risk factor data for accuracy, completeness and submits to the appropriate authority
- Establishing and maintaining files according to the Army Record Information Management System, (ARIMS) containing the collected data, the computer generated results (by units), copies of all Risk Reduction related actions, and Client Tracking System.
- Handling routine telephone calls and providing general information such as office location, class times, and office hours and takes messages as appropriate.
- Assisting with the assimilation of briefing material and scheduling of command briefings. Issues films and other training materials from resource library to clients.
- Updating list of installation commanders, on a quarterly basis.
- Creating and entering data into database for tracking trainings and command briefings.
- Collects and analyzes staff data collected needs assessment on a monthly basis. Prepares graphics to support collected data. Qualifications
*Basic Qualifications: *Manages time effectively, meets deadlines, achieves established goals & objectives. Assist in establishing, accomplishing & continuously evaluating goals. Assumes responsibility for accuracy of work processes, multiple task flows, and actions and decisions.
Required Qualifications: The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an Individual to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Military Programs or in a Social Service field
- Type at least 45 words per minute (wpm)
- 2 years’ of experience teaching or providing instruction in a classroom environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
*Clearance: *Applicants selected will be subject to a security and/or background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
This is a contract position with a minimum duration of one (1) year with option to extend based on performance and client needs.
Job: Clerical Support Primary Location: United States-District of Columbia-Washington, DC Travel:__No
Nearest Major Market: Augusta, GA *Job Segments: *Clerical Administrative Support
Additional information Have a question you'd like to ask? Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anglin-Consulting-Group. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnglinCG.
Anglin Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: Augusta, GA